Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Wednesday 18 January 2012

Favourite LOTV Stamp.

Just a quick post to show you my card for this week's Lili of the Valley challenge. I had it made yesterday and I should have posted it then. But I didn't! So this is the first chance I've had.

What a difficult decision. How could anyone have a favourite LOTV stamp? So this is one of my favourites lol!


I'll be back later when I've made the tea!

I'm back!!

I used :-
Image :- LOTV.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
DP :- Bo Bunny.
Sentiment and Card Candi :- Craftwork Cards.
Martha Stewart edge punch and snowflake punch.
Gems, ribbon and Glamour Dust.

I'm also entering the following challenges :-
Stampin for the Weekend :- Out with the Old - I've had the stamp and the DP for ages.
Secret Crafter :- Anything Goes plus blue.
Sketch Saturday :- Sketch.
Fussy and Fancy :- Let it Snow.
ABC Christmas :- A is for anything Christmas.

My friend came over this afternoon and we achieved more or less nothing! We explored a Craftwork Cards goody bag I had bought. I did a bit of colouring, she finished a card that she had organised all the bits for beforehand. We had a nosey round blogland. And then we had a browse around various online stores as she was keen to find a butterfly die. I think her favourites were the Marianne dies. She doesn't have Internet so she wrote down some items she wanted and some phone numbers. Not sure what I'd do without Internet!!

Talking of shopping I found a card in my mailbox today to say that there were 2 packets for me at the sorting office. Guess it must have been my usual postie's day off as he'd have put them in the shed. He would probably not have been here till after I got home anyway. I know there's one postie who does the round the opposite way round so I guess it must have been her. I went online to ask for a re-delivery but it wouldn't be till Friday so I'll just go and pick them up tomorrow. Bit of a nuisance as I've got a notion to do some tidying up tomorrow. I keep putting it off but I'm sure I'd get on better if I got things tidied up. It'd be quicker & easier to find things for a start!

Thanks for looking and I'm off to check out the entries at Totally Gorjuss. If you fancy joining us our challenge this week is "Be a Star," we'd like to see a star somewhere on your card. How easy is that?

14 comments:

  1. What a cute card. I just love the image and the border punch you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ahead of me Kat, tea is still a thought at this end, mind you the dogs think it's time as always.

    I am so sorry if my 'jobsworth' may have offended, it was directed not generally but up to our village.

    Very sweet card BTW.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love this image Kat, so cute :o) Fab card hun. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Kat...I love it hun :o)

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh kat this is one super cute image,your detail is always first class love those papers too love hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image Kat, really like the background papers look fab with this image. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  7. really gorgeous card, love the layout and the border punch
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous so soft and a great take on this weeks theme at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge with this lovely creation, thank you for joining us this week.
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, just wanted to say thanks for visiting my blog earlier. This is a really stunning card - like you say though, how can anyone have a favourite LOTV stamp?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable wintery card! And that image is super adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card - love the sparkle round your image x
    Thanks for playing along with us at stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww...such a cute card Kat - love those wee bears!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge & ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet and adorable card. The image from LOTV is so cute.
    Thanks for joining the A challenge at ABC Christmas challenge.
    Hope to se you again.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So stunning is your card! just love the image and how you have colored your card love the blue and little bears are looking very nice.

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.