Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 6 September 2009

Sketch and Stash 18 and more.

If you are guessing that I haven't done my ironing yet you would be right lol! I might be too late for the Sketch and Stash 18 challenge but it fits other challenges too and I like the sketch. It was really easy to use. Sorry about the dodgy photo, this time of night is not the best to take a photo. I've discovered that if I take a photo sort of from above it is almost viewable but I will replace it with a better one tomorrow! I watercoloured this sweet Penny Black image. My DP is wild raspberry from K & Co. It is neglected not because I don't like it but because I do!! I'm sure you all understand this. The paler DP has hearts on it which might not be obvious in this photo. Do you like my heart brads - I think they are really sweet. I used the lovely Martha Stewart heart punch for even more hearts. The flowers and jewels are from my stash and I inked round the DPs with Vivid ink pads. Monday morning now and I've replaced the original photo with a slightly better one. You might well wonder how bad the first one was if this one is better!


Challenges for this card:-

Sketch and Stash 18:- neglected DPs and heart brads.
Penny Black Saturday Challenge:- Hearts desire - DP, heart brads and heart punch.
Secret Crafter:- Hearts and Flowers.

This time I really need to do my ironing!! In spite of the fact that I have a day off tomorrow I will be out two evenings this coming week and probably going to my friend's house again on Wednesday afternoon to get some cards done for our sale of work. So I need to be able to do some crafting tomorrow.

Kat xx

9 comments:

  1. beautiful card kat...love the pretty papers and your adorable image...and hey ho stuff the ironing.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Kat, love the pastel colours! You're not late at all, our challenge runs for 2 weeks lol!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! I love this cute dog and the papers and gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous

    Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Kat - this is really cute and adorable - love your sweet image and yummy papers and flowers. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Kat, I love the colours you've used on this.
    Glad you weren't too late, that's the joy of a fortnightly challenge lol!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so cute, wonderful PB image and fabby colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card Kat, thanks for joining us at sketch and stash challenge hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kat -- this is adorable and I am glad that you made this instead of ironing! My "studio" is in my laundry room and I rarely do laundry -- LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.