Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 26 September 2009

Lovely Saturday.

Hi girls, I don't have anything to show for my day's work but what a lovely day off I had. I went to a crop at my local craft shop with my friend. Most of us were making cards although some did some scrapbooking. I only actually finished one Christmas card. But I stamped and watercoloured lots of Penny Black and House Mouse images. I also made a sympathy card. Of course I forgot to take piccies of them when I came home. It was a beautiful day, lovely and sunny and warm and 11 of us were indoors all day. I think we all bought lots of gorgeous new stash. I got a few sheets of Bo Bunny Christmas papers and 2 stacks of MME - laundry line and signature Christmas which is all yummy and glittery. I also got some lovely new ribbon and the most beautiful velvet ric rac.....! We really had a great time. Some people were very organised and then there were the rest of us. I took some clear stamps but forgot a block to put them on. I also managed to forget a trimmer and cutting mat. But I managed to lend my friend my lovely Martha Stewart snowflake punches and a nesties snowflake set. Oh well I'll know better next time. Now I must see what I can finish now that I have so much lovely new Christmas paper. It was great to have a Saturday off, really unusual for me and even better I have Monday off too - fantastic. Next week I also have Saturday and Monday off as I need to use up my holidays. I'm hoping to have a nosey in Stampaholics in Perth next Saturday on my way to visit my daughter in Crieff - if I've got any money left after going to a Stampin Up party on Friday.

I'll try and post piccies of today's work tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Kat xx

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.