Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 19 September 2009

Stamptacular Sunday 24

I made this quick card for http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/ this evening. I thought it might be a good idea to get another Christmas card done as I only have about 5 so far.

Sorry about the weird photos. Evening again - do I never learn! I stamped this lovely Clarity stamp with Versamark and embossed it with silver. The papers are DCWV rose tinted Christmas. The sentiment is from Penny Black (think it is a bit small) and I stamped it with raspberry Vivid ink and embossed it with detail clear embossing powder. I used my Martha Stewart embossed snowflake edge punch on the pink card under the snowflake paper. I added some silver bling dots from my stash.

The colour looks a bit nicer in real life but I was probably lucky to get any photos at all. Must get a daylight lamp organised as the days are getting shorter all the time and it is only going to get more difficult to take a decent photo.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Kat x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kat,
    This is great. I love the embossed sentiment tree and the papers are fab.
    I'm struggling with my photos at the moment and don't know what I'm going to do when it's winter!
    I hope you are having a lovely weekend.
    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kat, I love these DCWV papers. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi honey... thank you so much for leaving me a comment & hey... you'll just have to try & meet up with us all at the SECC... Kath is hoping to come through on the Thursday & she will confirm on her blog nearer the time.

    I so love this card.. I bought some bright pink papers the other day for Christmas as I think the nation needs a little cheer this year so traditional green & red will be fewer.. I'm looking at pink & lime green...

    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the christmas sentiment stamp Kat, and the colour's you have used are lovely
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.