Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 14 September 2009

Second Post today.

Me again! I used this great sketch from A Spoon Full of Sugar to make this card. The lovely fairy is from Sugar Nellies, isn't she cute? I coloured her with my Promarkers and inked round the square with sandstone Promarker. I added star shaped jewels to her dress and hair. The stars on her wand and belt are stickled and I covered her wings with a Sakura stardust gel pen. I added some gel pen to her dress and belt too. Not too much bling I hope lol!! I made the flowers from scraps of the three papers with 3 sizes of EK Success punches. Then I inked round the petals with a Promarker and added a brad to each. Nearly forgot the DP is the lovely wild asparagus from MME.Hope you like her! I was quite surprised to make two cards yesterday evening. It's wonderful how sometimes it all comes together and you can make a card in no time and other times you spend ages trying to find the right image and papers and all the extra little bits you want to add!

Challenges for this card:-

Passion for Promarkers:- Sandstone and blue pearl.
A Spoon Full of Sugar:- Sketch.
Creative Card Crew:- Fairy nice day.
Paper Blooms:- Bling.
Stamp Something:- Favourite embellishments - flowers.

I'm off to post this now and maybe get an update on blogs and challenges. What I really ought to do is finish my ironing and phone my Auntie to see how her birthday went. She's fantastic for 93. I hope if I have to get really old that I'm like her. I don't think she crochets now but she still knits and does Sudoku and crosswords and gets out a lot and lives by herself. Not to mention if you phone her you can be on the phone for about an hour.

Have a nice evening and I'm off to enter some challenges!

Kat x

12 comments:

  1. Wow Kat, I haven't been on my blog much over the weekend as we spent some time with Pete's Mom, well look at all these card's you've made This ones so sweet.
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat, what a cute card. Love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Great papers and love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Kat, fabulous colouring
    thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and and I love your image. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! those flowers are fabulous for such a sweet priincess! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stamp Something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card such fab colours and i adore the Fairy image. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat,
    This is gorgeous, the fairy is so cute and your flowers are beautiful.
    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Kat. Love the image you've used and the colourng also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. just too cute!! really love your handmade flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. darling card! thanks for joining us on paper blooms :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card! Love the little arrow detail and the polka dot background:) Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  12. how sweet is this! what an adorable image :) thanks for sharing with us over at paperblooms :) shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.