Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 24 September 2009

Just Magnolia 23.

Hi girls it's me again with another card. I always like to enter the Just Magnolia challenge if I can so I managed to do this quick card and hopefully I will be in time to enter it. I love this Tilda with Ladybird which I coloured with Promarkers. I used this spotty DP from Basic Grey june bug and the floral is from American Crafts. I edged the floral with my Martha Stewart floral lace punch and put a piece of plain red through the Cuttlebug in the swiss dots folder. The flower is made up of 3 stackies from Polka Doodles and I stickled the centre of it. The spotty ribbon is from my stash.

Not sure if I liked it while I was making it but now that it is done I like it a wee bit better lol!!

I'm off to post it now and enter the Just Magnolia challenge before it is too late! I'm also going to enter the Polka Doodles challenge for the first time.

Kat x

By the way has anyone heard of a new challenge blog that is starting soon. You will find all the details at http://totallygorguss.blogspot.com/. It is for challenges featuring the Gorjuss Girls and they are looking for DT members.

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous! Love the adorable image and the fabulous choice of papers. Thanks so much for joining us this week. Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fabulous card, great papers. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kat!

    Lovely flower on your beautiful card! I love the colourcombination!!

    Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles! Hope to see you back next time! :)

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bright card! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card and flowers. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Kat and love your flower made with stacking the stackies...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Polkadoodles...hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.