Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 5 July 2009

Card for Three Challenges.

I started this post last night but the photo was so bad I took another one this morning. I am going to enter it in three challenges. I used the sketch from the Sketch and Stash Challenge. The image is a Penny Black stamp and I've used red, white and blue and I've added faux stitching for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge.
I used some neglected starry paper from a DCWV stack and an animal stamp from Penny Black. The scallops were cut out with Nestabilities and the faux stitching is done with an Inkssentials pen. Flowers, brads and ribbons from my stash.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute 4 july card! love the stamp and paper you have choosen!
    Good luck in the challenges!
    Agus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful, love the pretty papers and cute image. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC.. enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kat, I love the colours you've used!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash and taking up the optional challenge!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card for the colour challenge Kat - lvoe the cute image and starry paper. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love the cute PB image and great papers too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kat
    gorgeous card ...love your adorable image..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC..Hugs Kath xxxxx
    I just noticed that you live near Ellon....I am in Westhill so not so far from you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.