Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 25 July 2009

Whiff of Joy Blog Hop Candy

I have just been on the Whiff of Joy blog hop. I'm exhausted, I've been to so many blogs and seen so much fantastic work. I have a link to Whiff of Joy on my side bar as Katharina is offering two sets of the new fall stamps as blog hop candy. Why don't you hop over and have a look. Whiff of Joy stamps are gorgeous. The new fall stamps are designed by Elizabeth Bell and some text ones by Katharina herself. The blog hop features new animal stamps designed by Alison Acton. They are lovely and some of the creations on the blog hop are just amazing.

Have a look, you will love what you see.

Have a great weekend. Kat x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.