Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 19 July 2009

Next Level 3D

This is my entry for the Next Level challenge where the image has to be 3D'd. I have stamped and watercoloured the Gorjuss Girl image from Sugar Nellies twice. I cut out one of them and layered it with foam pads. The DP is the beautiful Basic Grey Wisteria. I cut circles with my Cuttlebug and Nestabilities. The backing paper is a lovely matching blue from HOTP Retro cardstock. The flowers were punched out of the cardstock and the floral Wisteria paper. Jewels and ribbon from my stash.
Hope you have a look and tell me what you think! Kat x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.