Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 2 July 2009

Friday Sketcher No. 58

I'm really disappointed with this photo. It is really bad because I tried to take it at night and no matter what I tried I had to delete photo after photo! I really wanted to enter this challenge as I really liked the sketch and I had worked hard to make a nice card. So here it is.

I used one of my favourite Gorjuss Girl stamps from Sugar Nellies. I used my Nestabilities to cut out an oval and a scalloped oval and stamped her on the oval and watercoloured her. I used some of my favourite My Mind's eye papers. I inked round the edges of all the papers with blue. Flowers and brads from my stash. Thanks for looking. Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.