Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 10 July 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge 58

This is my attempt for this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge. I've watercoloured a Gorjuss Girl from Sugar Nellies. The papers, ribbons, flowers and brads are from my stash.
Yesterday I had a lovely day out with my friend. We went to Simply Create at Alford and bought some lovely new goodies. I bought lovely My Mind's Eye papers, charms, buttons, more papers, a couple of little stamps and a magazine. The magazine is Dutch but I can look at the lovely pictures and get some new ideas lol. On the way home we went to the Papeterie at Dyce to buy some envelopes and came out with more than that, needless to say.
Thanks for looking Kat x

2 comments:

  1. cute card, love that little gorjuss girl, and I love the brads that you have used as the centres of your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card..oh 2 craft shops in one day..recipe for an empty purse!!
    Love the colours on your card..great combo :) Hugs Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.