Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Wednesday 15 July 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge

I bought this My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow paper from Simply Create at Alford last week and I have been dying to use it. I think it goes quite well with the Gorjuss Girl from Sugar Nellies. Anyone who has Bloom and Grow will know that this paper is nice and bright in real life. I don't normally like orange at all but I love this paper. I coloured the image with Promarkers. I used my Cuttlebug and nestabilities to cut out the rectangle and scalloped rectangle. The base card is orange and all the papers are layered onto a greeny turquoise, which matches the papers really well. I punched a tag for the sentiment and added a button. For some bling I stickled the flowers, which I think you can just see, and the brad. I aso added some orange jewels.
Hope you like it and thanks for looking, Kat x

5 comments:

  1. Oh, what a cute card - such a lovely image !

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card! Great to see what you have done with this gorgeous girl! Love the sparkly flowers, and the orange is just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't normally like orange either but it looks great with that turquoise ! And I love your stickled flowers. Altogether juicy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is Gorgeous! Love the image and those papers are awesome! Great coloring with the markers too! Just bought the 6x6 pad from Nikki's store - yummy! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a greta day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card. I love the paper - I keep seeing it all over crafty blogland and it is on my "must have" list. You have coloured the image to match perfectly.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.