Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 25 August 2011

Pink!

Hi everyone. This seems to be another week where I haven't achieved very much! Well I have been busy but just crafted much. I have kept up to date with my DT commenting and visiting my favourite blogs. My broadband is so slow that even as little as this takes ages.

We're invited to and evening reception on Saturday. My husband's boss's daughter is getting married and some of the staff are invited. It's in a very posh hotel in Aberdeen and since we'll probably never be in there otherwise we decided to go lol! I made a little gift card to go with the present and I've posted a congratulations card that they'll get at the hotel - I hope. So this is the gift card. Not much of an achievement,is it? I was going to stamp something on the front but then realised that I'd probably mess up since there isn't much space to stamp. With my luck I'd get ink somewhere I didn't want it lol!

Hope it doesn't look too blurry. My camera is still away for repair and I haven't heard anything about what's happening. Looks like I'm stuck with the bad photos for a while!

I used :-
Martha Stewart punch and a scrap of pink Bazzill.

I'm entering the following challenges :-
Cupcake :- A Gift Card. Honest it is a gift card, it's only about 3" square!
Truly Scrumptious :- Rocked up pink - use mainly pink.

Time for a coffee now I think. I can't believe the sun has come out now after such a horrible morning. When I took the dogs out at lunchtime it was dry again but really miserable. The dogs are out in the garden for a wee while as all they have in their heads is destruction. I'm sure two dogs are more than twice as naughty as one dog lol!!

 Catch up with you all later.


10 comments:

  1. Perfect for a gift card Kat, love the heart! Know the feeling, messed my card up when inking straight onto the card, gawd, had to start all over again. Have a great night out Saturday. Gorgeous night here, was tippling down late afternoon. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous elegant card kat...and yes they probably egg each other on...thank goodness I didn't have two Buddys....hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card - love the heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant, Kat! I love your choice of colours and the CAS layout is very effective! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week! Have a great time on Saturday:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. two dogs are more naughty! LOL. but twice as much fun, and good for each other.

    this tag is very sweet! Hope you have a lovely time.

    love teen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh hun this is one gorgeous card really beautiful layout on this love that heart,hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty in pink, the lattice heart is fab! Thank you so much for joining in with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a brill night tomorrow Kat. Your card is fab, but as for the dogs ..... one for all and two for ....as much mess as we can make !!!
    As my two would say !!!!
    Anne xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card, I love the heart and the pink tones. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very elegant card, beautiful lace heart! Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.