Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 13 December 2009

So Cute!

Good evening girls I hope you have had a lovely weekend. It has been a lovely sunny, frosty day here. I made this card last night for a few challenges. I love Henry Mouse from Whiff of Joy, he is so cute. I still have special cards to do for my family but I like the colours of this one so much that I think I might keep it for my daughter and son-in-law. I already have one each for Poppy and Oliver so I just have 3 more special cards to make!

I bought this gorgeous glittery Bo Bunny DP last Saturday and it has taken me a week to use any of it. That's quite quick isn't it? I also used my favourite Cuttlebug snowflake and Martha Stewart snowflake, cut from glitter card, spotty ribbon and a lilac jewel. The card candy coloured with Promarker and the sentiment are from Craftwork Cards>. I also need to point out that you can't see from the photo any glitter on the pompom on his hat. That is because I forgot to add it before I took the photo. It's glittered now lol!

Do you like it? I'm really into easel cards now!! Long after everyone else. My reasoning is that I don't have to finish the inside or do an insert. I've actually made 3 more easel cards this afternoon and I've got the ideas and all the bits and pieces to put together to make another 8.

I'm entering the following challenges:-

Mojo Monday :- Sketch.
Whiff of Joy :- Whiff of Joy image and sparkle.
Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge :- non-traditional colours.
Colour Create :- Lilac or purple with aqua, black and white. Well they don't call me Lilackat for nothing LOL!!

Now I'm off to see how many more cards I can get made tonight. I'd really like to post tomorrow but I also need to iron so I'll just see what I can do. I can always post on Tuesday!!

Bye for now,

Kat xx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kat

    This is a beautiful easel card, you have certainly caught the bug - I must make another one myself.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one, the colours are stunning!! Henry mouse is so cute and that layout looks great!!
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining in at Wednesdays Challenge Blog : Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy! This easel card is beautiful!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so adorable!! amazing card! hugs Juls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kat, it seem's like ages since I last visited. With all the going on and christmas I am sure you know how difficult it can be.

    Well, WOW, this card is most deffinitely gorgeous,I love the sketch you followed and the easel style is fab.
    One of your best yet.....love it....
    I want to send you an email later so watch out...and take care...
    xxx
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Kat, stunning card...thank you for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!! I love that cute Henry Mouse. Thanks for sharing it..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely i love these cards! the image is really cute!

    Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!

    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! That mouse looks so fabby! Wonderful design too! Thanks for joining us this week at Colour Create! Hope to see you next week! Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.