Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Tuesday 29 December 2009

Favourite Card.

This is one of my favourite cards. I made it for my daughter and son-in-law for Christmas this year. I love the sweet Skating Henry image from Whiff of Joy. I love these papers from Bo Bunny so much that I only used them for two cards lol! How sad am I? I thought this card would do for the Stamp Man Best Crafting Project of 2009! Not sure if it's my best project this year but I just love everything about it. The colours of the gorgeous, glittery DP; the cuteness of the image and the style of the card. I was a bit slow at making my first easel card but once I had done one I was hooked. I made lots of easel cards for Christmas. The only thing that bothers me is that I'm sure most people who got them didn't realise how to sit them up. My daughter didn't!!



What do you think. Anyone like it? I was checking out Kath's blog yesterday and she has posted one card for every month. I thought that was a good idea. Maybe I'll try that - if I can find a good one for every month. I only started blogging in late June so that is just 7 cards. I've made so many though lol!

See you later, or tomorrow,

Kat xx

7 comments:

  1. It is a gorgeous card, Henry mouse is so cute!! Those papers look beautiful,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela youd be hard pressed to find fave's they are all tops my friend.. I started 4 weeks in front of u great fun aint it?Ive wished you and all my friends HNY on my blog

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat

    It is a stunner and well worth an award. love the colours and the design.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is a beauty Kat.
    I also wonder how many people know how to stand up an easel card.
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous, beautiful colours and sweet mouse.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. Love the colour and the cute image. I love these easel cards.
    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this one too Kat, theres so much to look at, the paper's coordinate so well and the image is really cute. I love the outlay and the ribbon detail.
    Gorgeous card, not suprised it's a fav....
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.