Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 21 December 2009

Still making cards!

Just when you think you're nearly finished! Thought I only had to make cards for my husband, son and younger daughter but today we got a card from an aunt of my husband. She doesn't usually send us a card so I had to quickly get one made. I also made one for my daughter. Need to take a photo and let you see them tomorrow.

Hope the snow, if you have any, is not too bad. Not a huge amount here but we live in the country where the roads are very narrow and icy. Not nice.

See you all tomorrow.

Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.