Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 1 April 2010

Pretty Magnolia.

Hello everyone. I feel as if I haven't posted for ages! I was going to go to Papercrafts in Elgin, the home of Sugar Nellies, with my friend today. Notice the "was"! Because of the snow and high winds everywhere in Scotland earlier this week we decided it would be better to postpone our trip for a couple of weeks. So instead I've made sure I had my DT cards done and my posts scheduled for Saturday and Sunday. I'll be away visiting my daughter and her family at the weekend so I thought it would be better if I got myself organised now.

But I really wanted to make a card just for a couple of challenges, so here it is.

I used:-

DP :- K& Co.
Image :- Magnolia.
Colouring :- Promarkers plus Sakura clear glitter gel pen.
Flowers :- Wild Orchid Crafts, sprayed with Tattered rose Glimmer Mist.
Sentiment :- Craftwork Cards edged with Promarker.
Stickles, jewels and nesties.
Faux stitching with American Crafts Precision pen.
Challenges entered:-
Just Magnolia :- Sketch.
Magnolia Down Under. :- Stitching.
Now I need to do some work on my name hanging for Oliver and put the finishing touches to his and Poppy's Easter cards.
See you all soon.
Kat xx

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Kat! Love the paper and flowers. Sorry you had to miss out on your shopping trip, it's been hailing on and off here all day - freezing! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I;ve spent the last few nights colouring images, so am hoping that normal service will be resumed soon, LOL, OH i love Papercraft Boutique in Elgin, been so often they all know me now, lol it was a sugar nellie image that kick started by rubber stamp addiction, enjoy your day you'll love it up there, so much yummy stash to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, the colours and embellishments are so pretty. Thanks for joining JM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arh this is so pretty. Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous I love all the pretty details. Thanks for playing with Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a shame you had to postpone your trip.
    This card is so pretty - I love it!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow – what a fabulous job you’ve done with the stitching challenge – your card is gorgeous.
    Thanx sooo much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.