Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 18 April 2010

Just Cute Bears 13 - One for the Boys.

Good morning everyone and here we are with another Just Cute Bears challenge. This week we would like to see "One for the Boys." Kim at Cuddly Buddly is generously sponsoring us again and this is the little cutie that the winner will receive. Isn't he sweet?

I'm not quite sure about my DT card. I think maybe it looks a bit busy...what do you think? The colours are a bit stronger than this in real life. I did take the picture outside but it was about 7pm!


Image :- Elzybells.
DP :- DCWV (I think).
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Nesties.
Ribbons and string from my stash.
I was going to make a card for my nephew's 18th birthday which is next Friday but I changed my mind as I'm going to decoupage a Gruffies image and I thought this would be quicker to make.
I hope you can find time to enter our challenge. I think most people find male cards difficult to make, I know I do and I have a husband, son, son-in-law, three teenage nephews and now a grandsonto make cards for. Probably cards for little boys are easier than most male cards. Looking forward to seeing what you've made this week.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Kat xx

10 comments:

  1. Its a great card, the image is fab!!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great card Kat! Those male cards are so tricky! I dread it when people ak me to make a male card as I just don't have a lot in that isn't cute!
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card! that naked diy bear made me smile!!! and love the buttons and bright colours. enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, no, no, not busy at all! It's perfect! Your image is really cute and I love the papers you have used! The colours and buttons are great! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card - love the papers & colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kat i agree with you male cards are always difficult to do, no nice frilly things or flowers to use :( Your card is lovely though, papers match the image just right.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I just love this one...It's not too busy, it's fabulous!!!

    Great male card!!!

    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card KAt great papers and such a cute bear. hugs ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is gorgeous!! Love his little tool belt and the gorgeous button detail!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab male card kat ... love the bear with his belt .. .every man should have one!!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.