Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 15 April 2010

Jacque's Blogaversary Candy.

Jacque has some wonderful candy on offer to celebrate her blogaversary. She always has generous blog candy but this time she has surpassed herself. I've put a link to her blog at the top of my sidebar so it will be easy for you to find her.

Jacque is an inspirational lady who is fighting serious health problems at the moment. She is always postitive and thinking of other people. It is really worth popping over to her blog to see her wonderful Magnolia cards. Jacque certainly loves her Magnolias and her cards are always stunning, she is one talented lady!

Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.