Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Wednesday 7 April 2010

Candy from Jacque and Flower Soft.

There is a blog hop starting over at the Flower Soft blog. One of the DT is Jacque who as well as making wonderful cards is a very inspiring lady. I'd really recommend popping over to Jacque's blog and checking out her stunning work. This is the candy she is giving away. Closing date is 11th April at midnight DST.


Kat xx

1 comment:

  1. ooo thanks for the link to the flower soft blog. I've been using the glue for sticking embellies onto my cards for ages and I have a few pots of the fluffy stuff but I need inspiration as to what to do with it all!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.