Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Tuesday 8 June 2010

Just in Time!

I hope I'm just in time! After messing about most of the day and only making one card I made this one in no time (for me) last night. I didn't want to take a photo last night so I left it till this morning and now I'm wishing I had done it sooner. I want to enter the Passion for Promarkers challenge. I want to enter some other challenges so I'll stop waffling and come back and do the rest of the post later.

I used :-
Image :- House Mouse - isn't this Bedtime Story Gruffy really sweet? I think he might be asleep!
DP :- DCWV, Doodlebug Designs and Peppercorn.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Card Candy :- Craftwork Cards.
Flowers and ribbon from stash.
Challenges I'm going to enter :-
Crafty Creations :-Black and white with a splash of red.
Friday Sketchers :- Sketch.
Create4Fun :- Black and white and one other colour.
I'm a bit disappointed with this photo. In real life and on my camera this is really black and white not as grey as it looks here!
I'm off now to PfP before it's too late!!
Kat xx

15 comments:

  1. Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous image and colour combo.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...he's so cute.....I have been admiring this stamp for a while now!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sweetie, fabulous card Kat.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous job!!!
    I think the the red goes so well with this one.

    Love it!!!
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Kat :-) The image is adorable and the colours and papers you used are fab :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo what a gorgeous image and love the red/black colour combon. hope you made it in time!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute image!!! Love the combo of papers you have used! gorgeous card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, gorgeous card, Kat! I love the image, so cute, and you have chosen a great colour combo! Gorgeous papers and fabulous layout too! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations in our Favourite Stamp challenge. Your creation is lovely and a great image! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry - still on last weeks challenge - and it is a lovely stamp. But thanks for joining us in our colour challenge!Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute image...love your mix of pp's.....fabulous card! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute Kat!!!

    I love your image and your papers and layout are great too.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kat
    What a lovely, sleepy little bear. Gorgeous card & great colour scheme. It's fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Kat, love the papers!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Kat. The image is just so cute! Fab colour scheme too!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.