Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 27 June 2010

Mojo Monday 144

Hello again girls. I'm amazed to find myself posting for the second time today! So if you want to see my DT card for Just Cute Bears please scroll down. It's been a long time since I managed more than about 2 posts in a week. Funnily enough like my DT card for Just Cute Bears it's not exactly what I meant to make lol!


I used :-
Image :- Penny Black 4037K mixed media.
DP :- Wild Rose Studio Milton & Co and the spotty one is a scrap of Basic Grey.
Colouring :- Promarkers and Distress Inks.
Lace, flower, button, ribbon and pearls from stash. (pearls coloured with Promarkers)
Stickles in centre of poppies.
I've been keeping in mind what Kath said when she was doing her demo day at Simply Create at Alford about inking your edges and I've been trying to be better about doing just that!
I'm entering the Mojo Monday challenge with this card. I love this sketch it was so nice and easy to use. I think it also fits the Magical Crafts challenge which is for flowers.
It's been a fantastic day here today and I have been inside all day apart from hanging out my washing so maybe I'll treat myself and go outside and bring it back in again before I make tea.
Enjoy what's left of the weekend.
Kat xx

16 comments:

  1. Hi Kat,
    Just been watching the match....What can I say, we were pityfull, even after the goal that didn't count....

    I am not usually a footy fan but it was a big event...And in the end the best team won....They run ring's around us...
    Can't say any more... or you would have to bleep out the word's...lol

    It's lovely to see you making something for yourself again, and your visit to the demo paid off, it's lovely to know people share idea's...Kath makes the most beautiful card's...

    Have to rush off now...Pete's doing a barbie and need's a hand...He's not fond of my blogging while he's home so
    catch you later, take care and speak soon
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Kat! I love the papers you have used and the poppies look fabulous! Well done on inking your edges, it is perfect! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kat, It's good to hear that all is well with you.....

    Your card is stunning...that colors are BEAUTIFUL....They jump out and almost grab you. hee hee......
    Your inking on the edges is PERFECT!!!!
    hugs sweetie...Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh Kat this is breathtaking ... lvoe it!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Kat, love the spotty paper and ribbon, fab colours :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I love this Kat...just stunning
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat,
    This is beautiful,love the image...I know what you mean about not posting as much life just keeps getting in the way all the time..Thank you for you lovely comment...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kat, This is gorgeous! I love the layout and the big poppy.
    Congratulations on your new DT news I just read about!
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kat..

    sorry....I am catching up with the blogging thing, all your creations here have been just gorgeous and inspiring...love the bag!

    This is just fab! I just Love the image you have used, the layout works really well and the colour combo is just gorgeous!...love all the polka dots!

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi petal, just love this!! So amazing!! love all the detail and the red is brill making it "pop"!!
    Well done on your DT post too hee hee!!
    Thanks for your kind comments, made me smile!! have fab day!!
    Hugs Melly xxx
    Check out my Candy

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI there,

    Fabby card, love the images you have used, so my colours at the moment too, don't know if you'd be intrested but theres a craft day here in Ellon on 1st August from 10 - 5ish with Sugar Nellie at the Stations hotel, more details are on Funky Kits, would be good if you could come it would be great to meet you at alst, Linda Evans(the nurse from your surgery ) is going to be there also, looking forward to a fab crafty sunday. Let me know if you can make it

    Hugs FIona

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi ya hun

    welcome to crafty cardmakers, look forward to working with you, enjoy xx

    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous such lovely reds and beautifully put together!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at magical crafts this fortnight!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card I love all the layers and the red poppy image. Thanks for playing along at Magical Crafts.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card poppies are one of my favourite flowers
    Thanks for joining in at Magical crafts this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovely card Kat, love the red and white theme, gorgeous stamp and love your layout. nnalorac.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.