Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 13 June 2010

Here Comes Summer!

Only one day of the weekend left now and I hope you have all had a nice one. I had a lovely time yesterday at a demo at Simply Create at Alford. The one and only Kath was demoing Hero Arts stamps and Distress Inks. I'm full of enthusiasm now and hope I can catch up with DT work and have a play. But I digress!!

This week at Just Cute Bears our challenge is Here comes Summer. Now you might be thinking "what Summer?" Well if it's not too good where you are you might just have to use your imagination!

I think this cute Penny Black bear just says "Summer." Look at him, doesn't he look as if he's enjoying himself? Lying in the sunshine in his hammock with a lovely cold drink lol!

I used :-
Image :- Penny Black - kickin'
DP :- Wild Rose Studio.
Roses :- Wild Orchid Crafts sprayed with Glimmer Mist.
MS punch.
Jewels, Sakura clear glitter gel pen and clear gel pen, ribbon from stash.
I'm going to enter some challenges with this card :-
Totally Papercrafts :- Animal Magic.
Papertake Weekly :- Sketch plus lemon and lilac.
Pollycraft :- Ribbon and Bling.
I hope I've got this right now! That's the trouble with scheduling a post, you're never sure you've done everything properly until it's actually posted.
This is a nice easy challenge so I hope a lot of you want to take part. As usual you're welcome to combine it with as many other challenges as you like.
Enjoy what's left of the weekend.
Kat xx

22 comments:

  1. gorgeous sweet card kat and it was lovely to meet up with you again yesterday...thanks for coming along....it made my day...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable, Kat! Your PB bear is so cute in his hammock... I am a bit jealous here... Wonderful colour combo, gorgeous papers, fabulous layout and I love the strip with the ribbon and beautiful punched borders! Glad to know you had a great day yesterday, meeting the famous Kath... Have a nice Sunday! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card and cute teddy bear Kat, and lovely and summery!
    enjoy your day.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super Kat loving the colour combo. Have a super day, hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kat - love the colour combo!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so sweet! I love the combo of the lilac and the yellow! gorgeous creation!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty Kat love lilac. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make after your demo from Kath.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Kat...love the PB image you have used and such a pretty colour scheme too!

    Hope you've had a good day
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Kat, very summer!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kat
    aww gorgeous card, beautiful image, luv the colour combo & layout,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely, the image is so cute!! No summer here today, I'm off for a jumper now??
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card Kat, so very cute
    Thanks for playing along with TP this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kat this is simply BEAUTIFUL!!!

    hoping all is well with you sweetie.... Is your daughter moving into her flat yet?? My son is in his but I have a dining room table and chairs set here that I am stripping and redoing for him now.. I SWEAR it never never ends.. does it??!?!?!?

    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card you've made! Love the colour combo and your image is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is so adorable Kat.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Kat! I nearly used that stamp too! Beautiful colour combo x

    Wished I'd of known you were going to Alford, we could have met up :) We'll have to arrange a little meet sometime :)

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card cut image
    Thanks for joining in with PTW
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Kat
    Beautiful card, as always.
    I have left something for you on my blog
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  19. fabulous card Kat...really summery and sweet...great image too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww this is so pretty. Love the image and...well....everything. Superb

    Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts, I hope you come back and see us again real soon. Good luck in the draw.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous card :-) The image is adorable and the papers and colours you used are just perfect :-) Lovely embellies too :-)

    thanks for joining the TPC and PTW Challenges :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Kat,

    It looks amazing!
    Gorgeous card :)
    I liked too much.

    Maybe you want to check this blog page and see your Polish sister's handmade accessories :)

    http://kokardeczka-doonesownthing.blogspot.com/

    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.