Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 10 June 2010

A New Award!

First of all I must apologise to Delphine who gave me this award a few days ago. Thank you for thinking of me Delphine. I meant to post it sooner but this is me just getting round to it now. Delphine always leaves me lovely comments and I always look forward to seeing her new posts as she is very talented and makes gorgeous cards. I'd recommend you pop over to her blog and see what she has been making.

There are some rules I have to follow.

1. Thank and link the person who gave you the award.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Tell 6 lies and 1 truth about yourself or vice versa.
4. Nominate 7 others and leave a message letting them know.

So here are my 6 lies and 1 truth.

1. I don't like reading.
2. I don't like spending money on craft stash.
3. I don't like making cards.
4. I don't like flowers.
5. I don't like dogs.
6. I don't like sweets
7. I love crisps.

I would like to pass this award on to

Vicky, Lisa, Angela, Juls, Clare, Paola, Annie.

That's it now girls I need to go and craft.

Kat xx

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I'll have to think about this one... thanks hun :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat,
    Thanks so much for passing this award on to me, I really appreciate it.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Kat :-)! And please don't apologise... Thank YOU for all your wonderful comments and for being my blog buddy! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you monkey.....lol this is gonna be fun...

    Thanks Kat for this award, your a true friend and would love to meet you in the flesh, how about having me for the summer...lol, I have never been further than Blackpool in the UK...

    Two places on my wish list to visit is Scotland and the lake district....Pete worked in Glasgow for two year's about 12 years ago, I can alway's remember the time because Furbies or what ever they were called were a big thing for kid's and the only place we could get one from was in Scotland....I will always remember that....

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the award Kat! I will have to think about what to say .. ..!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.