Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 22 March 2010

Easter Eggs!

Hi everyone. I made this card last night but I thought it would be nice to take a photo in daylight. It's great that I could take a photo before I went to work. The days are certainly getting longer now.

I'm going to enter a few challenges with this card :-

A Spoon Full of Sugar :- Easter.
House Mouse :- Sketch.
Susie's Sassy challenge :- Easter.
Charisma Cardz :- Something for the kids.
Stampin for the weekend :- Easter.
Magical Crafts :- Easter.
Daring Cardmakers :- Use a bird.

Image :- House Mouse.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
DP :- DCWV nana's nursery.
Sentiment :- computer generated.
Jewels and nesties.
I might be pushing it with the Daring Cardmakers challenge which is to use a bird. There are birds in two of the pieces of DP.
I'm quite tired now as I've been at work all day and that involves standing most of the time between 8.30 and 5.30. So I'll just post this and I realised in bed last night that I'd forgotten to do my Tesco order so I need to do that too.
Kat xx

26 comments:

  1. A fab card. I do love House Mouse and this image is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! such pretty colours and a cute image!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Susie’s Sassy challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kat! Your image is really cute and beautifully coloured! I love your choice of papers and this lilac colour too! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable is this image! Beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hee hee..What a great image..It looks like fun!
    Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous Easter card with all of us at Susie's Sassy Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card - what cute paper! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Kat. The image is so cute!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful card perfect purples, lovely lilacs and those beautiful birdies..so cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your gorgeous card Kat, sweet image and pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kat what a sweet card!! Love those mice, they are gorgeous!! Love your papers, the colours are perfect for Spring and easter, thanks for playing at MCFC, love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! The image is simply adorable.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fab card.

    Thanks for joining in with the dare this week.
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kat, what a pretty card. The HM image is just so adorable (as they all are) and your papers are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Susie's sassy challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kat love this cute image fab colouring great take on the sketch gorgeous papers love it all thanks for joining us at HM&F this wk.

    Hugs Christine xx

    Hu

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bless!!! this is so sweet Kat, just had to stop by as i noticed you have won over at Creative card crew!!!! well done
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous card hon..love the soft colours and the sweet image...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant card I love this hm image it's really cute and you've coloured it so well.Thanks for joining us at Charisma .
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card that image is so cute. Thanks for joining in at MCFC

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Gorgeous card made even better with this cute image, it really made me smile!
    Thanks for joining SFTW!
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable card really beautiful image, thanks for playing with us at Susie's Sassy challenge this week please come back soon
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card and I love the birdie DPs. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so cute! Don't you just love the longer days it is so nice to get home in the light :D
    Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous card Kat. Great interpretation of the sketch and adorable image.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely gorgeous card. Love the stamp you've used and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with HM&F. x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute card! Love that image! Thanks for joining us at the HM&F Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.