Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 20 March 2010

Totally Gorjuss 21 - Ribbon.

Hi everyone and I can't believe we are at week 21 over at Totally Gorjuss. This week we would like you to use some ribbon on your cards. This is my DT card and as you can see I'm still in lilac mode!


DP :- Papermania.
Image :- Sugar Nellies.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Flowers :- Wild Orchid Crafts.
Punches :- Martha Stewart lace edge and butterfly.
Glittery jewels, stickles and ribbon.
I'm going to enter a few challenges with this card, I can't resist a good challenge and there are some great ones around just now!
Die Cut Dreams :- Use at least 2 punches.
Pollycraft :- Sparkly things.
Passion for Promarkers :- Sketch and any colours.
Creative Card Crew :- Going dotty.
Papertake Weekly :- Lilac and lemon.
Crafty Creations :- Spots and dots.
Pile it on :- Pastel colours.
I think that's me. I'm looking forward to seeing all your lovely projects this week. I really enjoy going round your blogs and seeing how you interpret our challenges. There are so many talented crafters out there and I feel very lucky to see what you've made.
See you all later,
Kat xx

17 comments:

  1. Oh, so pretty Kat. There is nothing wrong with staying in lilac mode!
    Have a great weekend.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat, this is lovely...just your cup of tea Lilac,I don't think I have a favourite colour, not that I have noticed anyway, have you seen the new Gorjuss decoupage sheets...they are cracking, you must keep your eye out for them I think you will like them all.

    Fab card Kat, I love the lemon and lilac combi

    Have a great weekend
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh so gorgeous! Love the lilac and lemon, and your pretty details. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "lilac mode"... Your card is gorgeous Kat! I just love the colours you have used, the layout and all the details! Gorgeous! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - love that image. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely Gorjuss Kat
    thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kat, what a pretty card. Love the cute image and the papers are gorgeous. The colour scheme is perfect and your punched edge is stunning. Thanks forjoining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a wonderfully sweet card. thank you for sharing it with us at crafty creations :) xx shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card, lovely colour combo and those flowers are gorgeous. Thankyou for playing at DCD this week.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh such a gorgeous card Kat. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Kat, loving your colour combo and image and wow your floral detail is awesome.
    Thank you for playing with us at Die Cut Dreams.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at PfP this week :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely card. thanks for joining PFP this week
    Love sarah (GDT) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous!! Loving the colour combo, the wee gem in her hair and the fab flowers, gorgeous creation! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the pretty colour combo with this gorjuss girl! thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such lovely comments over the past week - hopefully things will start calming down now and I can get back to seeing what you are up to a bit more often!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.