Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 4 March 2010

Winners of my blog candy.

Good evening everyone. Just a quick post to say that I have chosen winners of my blog candy. This was done very elaborately lol! Ok I put the numbers in a small poly bag and drew out two.

The winner of the candy pictured is Annelies from Belgium.

The mystery candy has been won by Lisa from Norfolk UK.

Thanks to everone for entering and welcome to all my new followers, great to have you with me.

So if Annelies and Lisa would email me with their addresses I will get the candy off to them as soon as possible.

Kat xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kat, I am the winner of your mystery candy. Thanks so much! I will email you now.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.