Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 5 November 2009

Wasted Day!

Well I went to Aberdeen with Mhairi. Just for a wee while she said. A wee while.......we left at 9am and got home about 3pm!!! And I was seriously unimpressed by Hobbycrafts. I found it expensive and I couldn't find very much that I wanted to buy! My friend was in the other day and she said the colours of card they had were amazing, but......we are very spoiled because we all go to the local paper mill and you get great card and the price for a box or two is very reasonable. They also have a good stock of other lovely goodies. So it may be a while before I go back to Hobbycraft.

Now at last I have done my latest DT card for the next Totally Gorjuss challenge which starts tomorrow. I hope some of you are going to join us again this week. It is going to be another fun challenge and you can easily combine it with some of the other challenges that are around.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Kat xx

2 comments:

  1. Hobbycraft is so expensive!! Mine is 10 mins away and the only half decent craft shop in the area, so most of my shopping is on -line!!

    At least you are organised for you next challenge!! :)
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I avoid Hobby Craft, way to expensive. It's a shame as it's nice to shop in a store sometimes so you can see all the items. I usuallly stick to on-line shopping now.
    I'm looking forward to seeing your Gorjuss card.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.