Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Tuesday 17 November 2009

Favourite Colour.

Good evening girls I have a card to show you that I made using my favourite colour - lilac. I hoped to enter several challenges with this one but I may be too late. Never mind here it is anyway!

I followed the lovely sketch from Stamp Something. I cut round the image from Hero Arts, coloured the flowers and edged it all with Promarkers. I popped the "thinking of you up on sticky pads to give a bit of dimension. I've added lots of faux stitching for the Quixotic Paperie challenge. It is a "thinking of you" card to fit the Simon Says Stamp challenge. I have used my new "thinking of you" stamp for the Creative Inspirations Wednesday challenge.

Hope I can be in time for some of these challenges. By for now and I'd love to hear what you think.

Kat xx

8 comments:

  1. Love your choices of patterned papers! Very pretty. The faux stitching is such a nice touch! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Sooo pretty and I love your faux stitching! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Quixotic Challenges. Hope to see you again next time too:) Hugs, Rowena~Quixotic Paperie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card hun, lovely papers :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card. I really like the colors and the overall design.. HUGS

    ~I hope you can drop by and visit my blog.. I hve free digi stamps (a new one every wednesday.. and blog candy (upper right corner)
    www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I like the colours and the "sewings"!:)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

    Tímea and DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, those colours look beautiful!!
    Congrats on your win over at PFP!!
    Hope "Oliver" and Poppy are getting along, I'm sure she will be a great help to her mum,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful! Love all the fab stitching detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice card. love the stitching detail. thanks for playing with us at stamp something.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.