Because I have been such a short of time blogger I have had this award for a few days and I really need to post it now. Juls very kindly gave me this award. Juls has a beautiful blog and she is mega talented as well as being a lovely person. She is always very supportive and leaves lovely comments and I would definitely recommend popping over to her blog to have a look at her gorgeous creations.
Now I have to answer some questions in one word!
1. Where is your cell phone? Close.
2. Your hair? Medium.
3. Your mother? Heaven.
4. Your father? Heaven.
5. Your favourite food? Indian.
6. Your dream last night? None.
7. Your favourite drink? Coffee.
8. Your dream/goal? Time.
9. What room are you in? Craft.
10. Your hobby? Crafting.
11. Your fear? Snakes.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here.
13. Where were you last night? Here.
14. Something that you aren't? Lazy.
15. Muffins? Please.
16. Wish list items? Many.
17. Where did you grow up? Stirlingshire.
18. Last thing you did? Text.
19. What are you wearing? Clothes.
20. Your tv? Near.
21. Your pets? Dogs.
22. Your friends? Lovely.
23. Your life? Good.
24. Your mood? Expectant.
25. Missing somone? Parents.
26. Vehicle? Golf.
27. Something you're not wearing? Socks.
28. Your favourite store? Craft.
29. Your favourite colour? Lilac.
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday.
31. Last time you cried? Ages.
32. Your best friend? Fantastic.
33. One place I go to over and over? Work!
34. Facebook? Who?
35. Favourite place to eat? Indian.
Phew that was a long list!! Now I have to give this award to 5 other people.
Vicky who always leaves me lovely encouraging comments and makes lovely cards too.
Angela who has a lovely blog and is very talented.
Clare who never fails to inspire me and is also very supportive.
Lisa my very talented teamie at Totally Gorjuss.
Lorraine who always makes me smile.
This seems like a long post! I had to write down all the questions so that I would get them all right in the post. Now since it is such a beautiful day I'd best go and see if my second load of washing is ready to go out.
I'll probably be back later with the hanging (?) I made for Poppy. Bit difficult to get a decent photo of it! Nothing new there then lol!
In the secret garden
3 hours ago