Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 31 January 2014

Cosy Pram.

Hi everyone, can't believe I've managed to post more than once in the one week! I thought you might like to see another card I made to celebrate the birth of my boss's new granddaughter.


I couldn't resist this lovely baby image!

I used :-
Image and sentiment :- LOTV.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Pearls :- Hobby House.

Very simple but I'm quite happy with it.

Well best go now and finish my hoovering before it's time to have my lunch and go to work.

I'll see you tomorrow with my DT card for Totally Gorjuss. This week it's all done and dusted and I just need to remember to schedule a post for tomorrow morning lol!

Thanks for looking.

Kat xx

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty and elegant Kat, I often think these CAS cards make a huge statement because the eye focuses on the image without distraction. Oh dear me, not sure how that reads but hope you understand what I mean.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about stunning! and beautiful! and elegantly simple! Well Kat this has it in "Bucketloads" I LOVE it
    Have a great weekend

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab CAS design and love the image, so sweet :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be happy with this hun - totally gorgeous and perfectly balanced. LOVE it! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kat and yes I was talking about the magic circle, blowed if I really know what I am doing with it but hopefully it will get easier.
    Loving this beautiful baby card, such a cute wee image and a perfect CAS card.
    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh hun they will love it gorgeous hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.