Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 26 May 2013

Woof, Woof!

Hi everyone, I'm here a bit later than planned. As usual! Last night I was all set to schedule this post for this morning but thanks to my miserable broadband connection I couldn't even get online. Grrrrr.... But here I am now with an extremely simple, easy card. I got this new Labrador die in the post on Friday and thought I'd make a card with it and enter the challenge at Less is More. But of course I was too late so I thought I'd put it on on Sunday morning. Oh well it's here now! Famous last words, it's now about 3 hours since I started this post. My connection was so bad this afternoon that I couldn't upload my photo!!


Success at last! I suppose that's a penalty of living in the country, you are privileged to pay the same for your  broadband but a lot of the time you can't get online!

I used:-
Labrador die cut :- Poppy Stamps (Memory Box).
Sentiment :- Stampin' Up!
Nestabilities, ribbon from stash.

Not sure it fits any challenges but I couldn't resist using this lovely new die.

Found some!
Stampin' for the Weekend :- Monochrome.
Crafting When we Can :- Use punches or die cuts.
Crafty Ribbons :- Anything Goes with Ribbon.
CAS on Sunday :- Make it masculine.

Thanks for looking. Hope everyone's having a lovely Bank Holiday weekend. Needless to say I have to work on Monday but I have the next Monday off so I'm looking forward to that.

Kat xx

11 comments:

  1. What a fab card Kat, being a lab lover, right up your street. Same here with the broadband, not the fastest, takes ages sometimes to get things done. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have done this layout, I had this die as a gift and haven't used it yet, great inspiration. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Kat, love that die! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a forgone conclusion that this one really appeals to me Kat, might be tempted to buy this one.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card will have to get that dog die, it looks fab, thanks for joining us on crafting when we can Hugs Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kat, lovely monochrome card today, love the
    Lab abd checked ribbon. Must be horrid not having a good broadband connection, I don't know here I would be without mine, use it for everything.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful!! Love the image... fantastic simple card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    - Susan, DT @ Crafting When We Can
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe simple but it is very, very effective.
    Love the dog Die, a super idea for a mans card.
    Happy Crafting

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, love the C&S look hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the CAS look of your card. Beautifully made. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cool card! :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.