Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Wednesday 29 May 2013

For a Baby Girl.

I thought I'd show you the other baby card I made on Monday night to give my colleague a choice. I really like white on white for baby cards and this one has just a touch of pink for a girl.


I used :-
Dies :- Memory Box and Marianne.
Sentiment :- LOTV.
Pearls :- Hobby House.
Embossing folder :- Cuttlebug Swiss Dots.
The pink hearts are waste from punching out a border using a Martha Stewart punch.
Lace from Ribbon Girl.

Challenges :-
Fussy and Fancy :- Lace and Pearls.
Simon Says Stamp :- Anything Goes.
Creative Card Crew :- Use punches/dies.

Well tomorrow is my day off and I'm not going anywhere at all so I'm hoping to get some crafting done and possibly some crochet and knitting. 

Thanks for looking and I'll do some catching up with my favourite blogs tomorrow.

Kat xx

12 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Kat and I love the touch of Pink. Enjoy your me day. Hope the Sun shines this part of NE Scotland. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunner Kat, the white on white looks stunning. I really need to be brave enough to give it a try.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love this, simple, white and Oh! So effective.
    I have that little pram Die and never used it. Must go look it out.
    Thank you for the inspiration.

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the white on white with touches of pink. :) Thanks for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card. So pretty. Spent some time in the garden today enjoying the Aberdeenshire sun too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love white on white cards that touch of pink is lovely. Thanks for joining us over at fussy and fancy and good luck xxx annie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card really beautiful just with the hint of pink.Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew on our punches/dies challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Great use of punches/dies!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew.

    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet and elegant. I love that carriage die.

    Thanks for joining us in our punches and dies challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty and elegant baby card...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.