Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 2 May 2013

Birthday Boy.

Good evening everyone. I'm a bit late with this but this is actually my 3rd card today and I've just finished it so I decided I might as well blog it.

I thought I'd use one of my older LOTV boy images while I'm waiting for the new ones to go on sale. Isn't he cute?


I used :-
Image, sentiment and DP :- LOTV.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Stampin' Up! scallop punch.
Ribbon, buttons and bakers twine from stash.

Challenges :-
Sketch Saturday :- Sketch.
My Time to Craft :- Use Kraft.

Well I'd best go and catch up with my DT work. Catch you all tomorrow. In the meantime thanks for looking and if you've got time to leave me a comment 

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, love the little buttons!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sweet Kat and perfect for lads birthday cards.

    I think if I did cute and was able to colour in respectably, then I would go for LOTV images as I love seeing what other peeps do with them.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a sweetie Kat, does that mean your having a shopping spree! Have a lovely weekend, doesn't look like a sunny one for us! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat he is very cute and lovely colour combo just perfect for that stamp.
    Happy crafting this bank holiday, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.