Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 26 June 2011

Raspberries - Yum!!

Just a quick post cos as usual I've been prevaricating about doing my ironing!! I don't mind ironing but at the moment I've not got much time to craft and lots to do!!

I can't resist House Mouse and isn't this cute. Though I have to admit I was wishing I had some of the new fine Promarker tips when I was colouring in this image lol!

I used :-
Image :- House Mouse from one of the Summer sets.
DP :- Paper Adventures.
The blue gingham is stamped with a Waltzingmouse stamp and Stampin' Up Bashful Blue ink.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Sentiment & card candy :- Craftwork Cards.
Retro flower punch, daisy punch and pearls.

I'm entering the following challenges :-
House Mouse :-Summer.
Papertake Weekly :- Here comes the sun. Hope this is ok for that challenge!
Stampin for the weekend :- My favourite things - House Mouse image, card candy and flowers.

I think that's all I need to say, I've got another card to post but I'd best just do the ironing for now and hope to catch up with you all tomorrow. Thanks for looking.

22 comments:

  1. oh hun this is one gorgeous card adore that image and your coloring is just brilliant hugs cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, I just adore this fun image :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for joining us at HM&F Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun, really love this. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Kat, gorgeous image and details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Kat!
    I like the look of those new pen nibs too!
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww kat so fab!
    These house of mouse images are just gorjuss! I may have to add these to my Wish List too hee!
    Hope all is well
    Hugs M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Kat. I must do my ironing now too!
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love card dear Kat.... Your coloring is beautiful dear!!!! I hope your busy life slows down a bit for you soon. :o)
    now ironing.. YUCK!! I hate to iron...it's just to hot to iron. LOL...........

    hugs and take care of yourself...
    Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Kat, I love this image - not the easiest to colour is it, although you've done a brilliant job and I love your colours and papers.

    So happy you could join us in the House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this cute image, lovely card all round. I've got ironing to do too - I've ALWAYS got ironing to do, if only I could just knuckle down and do it ALL, mmm!! TFS, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kat awesome image defo Summer theme..
    these guys are always having fun..great colouring & layout ..

    thanks for sharing with us at HM & Friends Monday chall.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so pretty! I adore the image and your colours are beautiful. I can't find any promarker tips anywhere, will keep looking! LOL.

    love teen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Kat, love the very sweet image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Kat. Great colours and adorable image - I daren't buy any of these stamps, I might end up needing lots of them if I start buying! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kat, this is fabulous. Love this stamp and you have colored it beautifully. Great paper mix too. Glad you could join us and share your card with the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous vibrant reds. Beautiful Coloring of this adorable Summer image! A great take on our SUMMER theme ! Thanks so much for playing along with us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge!!!! Sure hope to see you joining us again next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I do love this image, and I love the touch of gingham too!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Kat :-)very cute image and the papers and colours are lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your mouse is adorable. I think House Mouse stamps are great but a lot of work, yours looks great. thanks for playing with us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Boy, what a yummy creation! Love that pop of red on the berries! Thanks so much for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue K

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab colouring on your image and love the colour combo :o) Thanks for sharing your favourite things with us over at SFTW and good luck! Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.