Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 30 January 2011

Blue and white card.

Hi everyone, can't believe I'm posting again today. I was going to schedule this for Monday but decided against it in case I didn't have time to enter the challenges I made it for lol!

I'm still in Hero Arts mode!!


I used :-
Image :- Hero Arts Hydrangea.
Background papers :- Polka dot Bazzill, Hero Arts Flourish Background & Old Letter Writing.
Sentiment :- Craftwork Cards.
Flowers :- Wild Orchid Crafts.
Pearls :- Hobby House.

Challenges I'm entering :-
Papertake Weekly :- Sketch.
Creative Card Crew :- Show us the colours of your country - Scotland - blue and white.

Now I'd best see if I can put up my ironing table or I won't have work trousers for tomorrow! I've been putting it off cos the pups are lying peacefully all over the floor lol!!

I've got the monthly meeting of the Guild (Church of Scotland) tomorrow but we're never late so I might manage to catch up with you all tomorrow.

Thanks for looking.

14 comments:

  1. Another fabulous creation Kat!, gorgeous image :o)

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kat...Love the image and the blue and white theme....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Kat, I adore the Hydrangea, it's beautiful. And the colour scheme is gorgeous

    Keep your chin up hun
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat, love the stamps and colours you have used to create this gorgeous card.Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crafting or ironing ??? no contest is there Kat .
    Just tell everyone it's grunge fashion a la Tim !
    and get on card making .
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kat

    I just love this! Its so pretty and simply stunning!! Love the blue/lilac!
    Hope your good and the puppies arent causing to much trouble??
    I have left you a wee thing on my blog!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kat, love the blue and lovely image :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really really love this Kat! so pretty.
    how are the pups doing?
    mine are full of mischief tonight! not sure whats going on, they are trying to be the only one in the huge bed.....

    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How slow of me had to read your blog twice before I realised it was the Scottish colours.
    Fabulous card and what a difficult subject to get right (Sympathy)
    Thanks for joining us at CCCC this week. Hope to see more of your work next week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. so very stylish! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Kat. I love that hydrangea stamp, and it's one of my favourite flowers as it always reminds me of seaside holidays as a little girl.

    I giggled when I read about not wanting to disturb the puppies. I have been doing similar things with my own little pup. when she is sleeping I creep around cos it's the only chance I get to actually DO something, lol

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this stamp Kat and your card is gorgeous, beautiful card. So very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Kat, fab colours!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Kat. I love the soft blues and this stamp is wonderful isn't it?
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.