Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Wednesday 19 January 2011

New Challenge at Simply Create.

Have you heard about the new challenge over at Simply Create.


Here's what Jacqui has to say about the challenge.

Using the inspiration board make something with paper or fabric reflecting the colours and what this board suggests to you. (I found this on a blog, who knows where all I can tell you it was a gorgeous blog and it was a wedding blog - and no I am already married so nothing to report). The best entry will be judged by my Mum and will win £100 of stash and this challenge is open to everyone, design team and staff. All I ask is that leave a comment, become a member of the blog and link to the challenge on your side bar. Happy Crafting!!!

Closing date 14th February 9 am GMT

Isn't that easy, all you need to do is leave your entry on Jacqui's blog, become a follower and link in your sidebar. Simple. I may have to enter myself with a great prize like that on offer. Just click on the pic in my sidebar and pop over to Simply Create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.