Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 15 November 2010

Crafty Cardmakers 34 Card and Matching Gift.

Doesn't Monday come round quickly? I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Now it's time for another challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers. Thank you to everyone who joined in our last challenge, I enjoyed popping past your blogs and seeing your lovely creations and I hope you'll join us again this time. Our embossing challenge from last week is still open so you've still got time to enter it too.

Our challenge this fortnight is to make a card and matching gift. I found a tutorial for a simple box with a lovely scalloped lid over at Splitcoast Stampers. When I say simple I really mean that. If I can make it anyone can lol! I used the lovely sketch at Papertake Weekly for my card. I think the card might also fit the "Holiday" challenge at ABC.

Don't you just love this little cutie, he's so happy!!

And here he is again on my box.


I used :-
Image :- Penny Black.
DP :- Dovecraft.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Sentiment :- Craftwork Cards.
Snowflakes :- Martha Stewart punch.
Jewels :- Hobby House.
Glitter.

Hope you like and please let me know what you think If you've got a minute to spare. I'm sure my teamies would also love to hear from you, I know they've made some beautiful cards and gifts this week.

I have to work full time this week as my colleague is on holiday so I'm hoping to catch up with your blogs in the evening. Perhaps during my lunch hour at work I'll get on with a jumper I'm knitting for Oliver. He was a year old last week - I can't believe how quickly the last year has gone! Poppy will be three next week and it seems like no time since she was born too. I must be getting old lol!

19 comments:

  1. very lovely card, love all the finishing touches,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're lovely - the image is so cute, and they're both beautifully sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo what fabulous sparkle and I love this cute little PB mouse having fun in the snow!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful Kat. I love the scalloping to the box lid and the beautiful papers you have used.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute image you have used, I would definitely be delighted to receive a gift in the beautiful box too.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and gift box Kat, love the papers and fab image. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic set, Kat! I love this adorable mouse, the papers you have used and all the sparkle! And the little box is really beautiful! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic Kat!, love it!,
    hugs VIcky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this box Kat, its so gorgeous and your right about the stamp he does look like hes jumping for joy dosent he
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beatiful creations, I love the box =), the snowflakes make it more beatiful =)
    hugssss
    helen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely work! It's such a happy image, full of the joy of the season, and the colours you've chosen are so pretty!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Kat

    What an adorable box and card, love the colours and of course that cute PB image.

    These would also fit our theme at Penny Black at Allsorts this month. Lots of prizes on offer again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous set Kat. I love all your co-ordinated papers. These make a perfect gift and something you would never throw away.
    Just perfect.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh! Gorgeous box and card, Kat! I love the image and all of the sparkle.
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful set! love it's softness!
    So sorry to hear about your dog (inthe post above)...I don't know what we're gonna do when something happens to our puppies! SEnding you cyber hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Kat. Love the subtle colours and just the right amount of glitter.

    I forgot to add to my comment on the loss of your dog. YOU ARE NOT MOANING!

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love PB images, and this is such a gorgeous set. I shall check out that box too. And you just wait till your baby is as old as my youngest (26!) then you will feel old, lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your gorgeous set, the papers are yummy and love the copious amounts of glitter. No better excuse than Christmas cards if you ask me (Not that I NEED an excuse you understand LOL)

    Lots of love

    Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.