Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Wednesday 3 November 2010

More Simply Create DT Items.

Hi everyone, just thought I'd show you some more of my DT projects for Simply Create.

First of all I had a book to alter. Not sure I've made a very good job of it but I quite enjoyed doing it. I haven't done much altering but I did my best! All the materials are available from Simply Create.

I also made this vintage style card. I didn't add a sentiment as I thought it would do for a birthday card or a Christmas card.
And lastly I made some little tags with some of the smaller images.
I still have lots of stuff left so I'll maybe be back sometime with something else!

4 comments:

  1. I love those soft, subtle colours! Great job!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, such an amazing collection of fabulous creations, they are all just so soft and elegant! Love them! Hugs juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set, Kat! You have been busy! I love the altered book and the vintage card with the lovely image and fab lace! To answer your question, you can enter as long as you "respect the theme", the extra is totally optional, so your card does not have to be white:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your creatuions Kat, especially the child image one, she is just adorable. Carol.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.