Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 13 November 2009

Blue for Christmas.

Hello girls, I can hardly believe it's week 5 at Totally Gorjuss already. This week we would like you to use Blue for Christmas. Either blue on its own or with a little touch of colour.

I think my Gorjuss Girl is ready to put the star on top of the Christmas tree. I used the lovely sketch from Passion for Promarkers. Nice and simple and it shows off the lovely DP which is signature Christmas from MME. I love this paper it is all gorgeous and thick and sparkly. I coloured the lovely Gorjuss Girl with Promarkers. I added some snowflakes that I cut out using a Martha Stewart punch and added some gems that I coloured with Promarker too. I also added some card candy from Craftwork Cards and finished with a sentiment from Penny Black. Christmas is also the theme over at Susie's Sassy Challenge.

Hope you like and looking forward to browsing your blogs and looking at all your lovely Blue Christmas cards.

Thanks for looking and I'd love to hear what you think of my card.

Kat xx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Kat,

    Gorgeous card, love the shading in your image.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, those papers look so sparkly!!
    Most leave blogland NOW to make those cakes for tomorrow!!
    Have a good weekend,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card darling love the icy blue shades and the GG fab colouring and stunning DP.
    I have removed the linky mistakes and the comment thanks for letting me know
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Kat! Love the colours and that DP is so stunning! Great card , Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kat. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kat, what a pretty card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and the colour scheme is lush. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorjuss card Kat, and what a fun sentiment
    thanks for joining in at PfP this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card Kat, arn't those paper's posh... very nice....
    Love the sentiment too, I have a right game with sentiment's. I don't really buy many, as I look for image's the most, so I think I could do with investing in some good one's...

    Pete's Mom is back in the hospice, she has had a bad turn, the nurse's are brill, worth their weight in gold.
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, the backing papers are fab! Thank you for joining us for Susie's Sassy Challenge.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kat, Gorgeous card, fab layout and colours and cute gorjuss girl. Thankyou for joining in Susie's Sassy Challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, great colours. Thanks for joining Susie's Sassy Challenge, good luck
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Kat :)
    thanks for joining us at PFP this week :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful!...thank you for joining us over at Susies Sassy Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs
    Lisa.x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.