Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 26 July 2014

Totally Gorjuss 246 - Bingo.

Hi everyone, I'm here to show you my DT card for Totally Gorjuss. This week our theme is "Bingo."
     

  Pearls   -    Ribbon    -   Lace

      Buttons  -  string  -     glitter

             Dots       -  Buttons  -     texture

I've chosen to use pearls, string and texture and here's my card.



I used :-
Embossing folder and string :- Stampin' Up!
Pearls :- Hobby House.
I know it's a Christmas card but I've made so few cards recently that I thought at least this would be useful.

I'm a bit late this week. When I went to write my post last night I discovered that one of the items on my card did not fit anywhere on the grid. Not sure if it had been changed or I had written it down wrong!! Anyway I was too tired to make another card, I think it's all this lovely weather we've been having.

3 comments:

  1. Love the embossing, it's gorgeous... fab card Kat :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Kat,
    A beautiful, simple but extremely elegant card, I really love its simplicity.
    We have had some super weather here as well. You have been lucky getting to the beach nothing nicer than being by the sea.
    Hope we manage to get some good days next week

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great WOW card Kat, simply stunning. I love this SU embossing folder and have used it loads.
    Had a great treasure hunt and did well just 2 points off the winners, happy with that!

    Hope all is well with you, hugs and happy crafting,

    Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.