Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 3 August 2014

Totally Gorjuss 247 - Flowers.

Hi everyone, sorry about last week's post for Totally Gorjuss as there was no post on the TG blog. Net, our leader had a sick computer and had no-one else to do the post for her. She has now managed to post the next challenge and I'm late as I was waiting to see what was happening. This is the card I made for my friend's birthday. It was on Saturday so it's safe to let you see it now.


Everything is from Stampin' Up! I don't often use yellow but I thought it would cheer her up as she hasn't been very well recently.

Hope to see you over at Totally Gorjuss this week.

We've had a gorgeous day today here in Aberdeenshire. What a shame they haven't got this weather down in Glasgow for the last day and closing ceremony of the Commonwealth Games. Luckily it doesn't seem to have dampened the enthusiasm of the spectators. I noticed earlier that the streets were lined for the cycle road race.

Catch you all soon.

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. Love it Kat, super stylish card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Kat,
    Another of your beautiful, elegant CAS cards, I love it
    Have a great day

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kat, love the lines and the colour of your flower. Another perfect CAS card.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Kat! I love the simplicity and the scored lines :) I watched the road race on tv...it was quite exciting! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card to bits Kat! A bit of yellow is always cheering and I love your scored detail and that beautiful flower too. Hope all is well with you and yours. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, very sunshiny :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.