Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 5 July 2014

Totally Gorjuss 243 - Bling is the Thing.

Good morning everyone. Why does Saturday come around so quickly? I've had another busy week with my knitting and crocheting. I've started another top and I found a cardigan I started in lovely pale yellow Rowan All Seasons Cotton x years ago!! I also managed to get some more squares done for my latest crochet blanket. Next week I have to work full time so I'll get some more done to relieve the boredom.

But you'll probably be wondering where my DT post is. Well if anyone's reading this that is! This week at Totally Gorjuss our theme is "Bling's the Thing."

My card is one of the one's I made for my boss and her Mum for her Aunt's/Sister's Golden Wedding Anniversary. This is the one her Mum chose.


I used :-
Sentiment :- Rubber Stampede.
Embossing Folder :- Couture Creations. (One of my favourite folders.)
Lace :- Ribbon Girl.
Pearls :- Hobby House.
Butterfly :- Stampin' Up!
Flower :- EK Success punches.

I'll catch up later.....I hope! This afternoon after work I'm going to make some lemon curd and lime curd. We're having a sales table after church tomorrow in aid of the windows fund. We've been replacing all the windows and this is for the last of them. As you can imagine they have to be specially made and are quite pricey!

Thanks for looking. Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.