Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 12 July 2014

Totally Gorjuss 244 - Include a Tag.

Just a quick post today as I've been working full-time all week and I'm shattered!

This week at Totally Gorjuss we'd like to see a tag on your card.

Here's my take on that.


I'd like to say thanks for looking even if no-one does!



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS design hun, the orchid stamp is really pretty so it is nice to see it without distraction. Hope you recover from your week! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat, been a while but like you, looks like only DT cads of late. Broadband her dire and totally put me off posting on a regular basis at the mo anyway. Such a lovely cas card. Pretty image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. iPad a pain too sometimes, shuts me up before I'm finished! Hope u are well. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Kat, such a pretty flower stamp :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really great card, love that image.
    Pretty and elegant.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty Kat. I love the corner accent :)
    Hope everything is good with you and you're not being worked too hard!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat, another lovely CAS card, great floral image.
    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.