Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 19 July 2014

Totally Gorjuss 245 - Butterflies.

Morning everyone, hope you're all having a lovely weeked. I'm a bit shattered as my daughter, 2 grandchildren and 2 Labradors have been visiting us since Wednesday. Luckily I had the day off on Thursday but we've been out and about a lot and then I had to work yesterday afternoon and again this morning!

This week at Totally Gorjuss we'd like to see butterflies on your card. Now how easy is that? I love adding butterflies to my cards. I just hope my card isn't too like the card on the Penny Black die packaging! I was inspired by it by I added different flowers and it didn't have butterflies.


I used :-
Die :- Penny Black.
DP and butterflies :- Stampin' Up!
Flowers :- EK Success punch.
Pearls & gems :- Hobby House.

I hope you can join us this week. It would be nice to see you over there

Have a lovely weekend everyone and I'll catch up later after work.

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS card, love the delicate colours and design
    Have a great weekend

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cas card Kat,love the colours
    Have a restful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a bright and cheerful card Kat! I hope you've had chance to relax this weekend. I'm on holiday in Holland and missing my craftroom lol!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo I missed this one Kat great colours, loving the butterflies too.
    I'm with you at Lakeland, always end up with more than I bargained for.
    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.