Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 28 June 2014

Totally Gorjuss 242 - Pink and Green.

Good everyone, just a quick post from me today. I've made a really quick card for today's challenge at Totally Gorjuss. It's always handy to have a Sympathy card in your box and this is a lovely stamp for the purpose. It also works well for birthday or get well cards too.


I used :-
Image, sentiment and candy dots:- Stampin' Up!
Coloured with Stampin' Write markers.

I've got work this morning and then I'm going to get on with some knitting. I visited a fabulous wool shop in Aberdeen on Thursday and bought a couple of patterns and some wool. Well it would have been rude not to, wouldn't it? I had already been to John Lewis and bought some gorgeous Rowan wool and a knitting bag and needle roll. Lucky me these were all massively reduced in their sale.

I made another card similar to this one last night which I'll show you soon. I just heard that Catriona's mother-in-law had boken her wrist so I quickly made her a Get Well card with the same flower stamp.

Well I need to relax this afternoon as we're going to the theatre tonight. Again I hear you say! Two weeks ago we were at Dial M for Murder and this time we're going to see West Side Story. I love West Side Story. At school our PE teacher choreographed some dances for us using some of the music and we danced at the prize giving. The senior choir sang some of the songs too and I can still hear the alto line in my head!!

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up later.

Kat xx

4 comments:

  1. Have a great evening kat,
    Your card is beautiful. Really soft and elegant.
    Perfect!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know this one will be a real hit with me Kat, so clean and elegant with that gorgeous Poppy.

    Thanks for your lovely message, much appreciated. It's been slow going and I have been a bad visitor for so long but everyone has been so king in blogland so I have tried to offer a little explanation today.

    Happy weekend to you and enjoy the theatre.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, love the CAS design.
    Change the sentiment and this could be used for any occasion.
    Enjoy your evening

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm jealous I bet you loved West side Story. I love the theatre but don't get there as often as I would like to.
    Great card Kat, love the poppy image and CAS style. Beautiful.

    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.