Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 24 May 2014

Totally Gorjuss Challenge 237 - Buttons and/or Bows.

Good morning everyone. Is it just me or does Saturday come round really quickly? What's even more scary is that on Monday it'll be 8 weeks since my operation! I went back to work yesterday as I thought a half day on Friday and Saturday would break me in and my colleague has agreed to work on Monday afternoon so I only need to do the morning. You can see from this that we don't have the Bank Holiday on Monday. On the plus side we have a local holiday the next Monday.

But enough waffle, I'm trying to get this post done while I have an Internet connection!

At Totally Gorjuss this week our challenge is Buttons and/or Bows. I've only managed one button but I've added two bows.


I used :-
Flower :- Tim Holtz Tattered Florals.
Sentiment, button and twine :- Stampin' Up!
Pearls :- Hobby House.
Embossing Folder and -Doily :- Sizzix.
Martha Stewart punch and ribbon.

I've bought my neighbour a gorgeous Orchid as well and I'll take it over after work. I thought about flowers but I think she'll probably get lots of flowers and hopefully a plant will last longer.

As usual I've been a bad blogger. I thought when I was off work I'd do lots of blogging but with this awful connection I just get fed up and switch of my laptop. If I'm being honest I think after five years I'm getting fed up blogging! Never thought I'd say that.

Thanks for looking and I'll be round to see what you're up to after work.

Kat xx



7 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, very effective and elegant.
    Glad you are managing to get back to work ..... gently!!
    Have a good weekend

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat,gorgeous card,love the touch of pink.
    Glad you are back in work.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat! Your card is gorgeous! I love the white on white and your flower is beautiful!
    Please don't give up blogging....I may not have commented for a while but I do love seeing your cards! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat this is gorgeous, love it. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, love the WOW ... with the tiny touch of pink, gorgeous card!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab flower and a really lovely card... I think having an occasional blogging/ commenting break does you good, but hope you don't give it up completely hun. Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hun love this just beautiful hun take it easy I do not blog every day either now hun, just never seem to be enough hours in the day hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.