Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 10 May 2014

Totally Gorjuss -235 - Don't Be Square!

?
Good morning everyone.Time for another Saturday challenge at Totally Gorjuss. This week our challenge is "Don't Be Square." Easy isn't it? All you need to do is make a different style of card. If you usually make square cards, like me, why not make a different shaped card or even just a simple rectangular one.

Here's what I made. This quick and easy card is for my brother who is having a big birthday on Sunday and as you know men don't like fussy!


I used :-
Image :- Papermania.
Sentiment :- Stampin' Up!
Washi Tape :- Fantastic Ribbons.
Stamping done in Stampin' Up! Real Red to match the red layer of card.

I'm not sure if this card fits the one layer challenge at Less is More as I've added a piece of washi tape but I'll enter anyway!

I'm off out to a coffee morning today. I usually work on a Saturday morning so I miss coffee mornings although I can manage to go to soup and sweet fundraisers. This one is in aid of Christian Aid as this is the start of Christian Aid week. Must remember to take a raffle with me. I'd quite like to win it back cos it's yummy chocs!! On the other hand I've maybe eaten enough sweeties recently.

Enjoy your weekend everyone and thanks for looking. Catch up with you all later.

Kat xx

10 comments:

  1. Hello Kat,

    Been a very poor visitor of late thanks to health issues but trying hard to get back into the swing of things and just wanted to say hello and check out your recent makes.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kat hope you enjoyed your coffee morning.
    Super male card .
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab, perfect for those boys!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon Kat,
    Love this CS male card
    Hope the Coffee Morning went well

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always hun...and have a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh hun what a brilliant male card adore that car hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoyed your coffee morning Kat.
    Great LIS man card. Love it.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoops not sure if I clicked publish too quickly there! Your card is stunning and great for a male birthday card but sadly the LIM challenge was for a One Layer Thank You card.
    Thanks for taking part though.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great but as Sarah mentioned, our challenge this week is for a One Layer THANK YOU card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to be so late commenting, super masculine card but sadly not eligible for our one layer thank you card challenge
    Thanks
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.