Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 17 May 2014

Totally Gorjuss 236 - Lace.

Good morning everyone. Hasn't it been a lovely sunny, warm week. Well I hope it has been for everyone. It's been lovely here but now it's Saturday and it's looking a bit cloudy!

Time for another challenge at Totally Gorjuss. This week we'd like to see lace on your card. I've added a piece of lace but you could use a lace die cut or doily if you like. I must apologise if you can't see my lace very well. It is there but it's a bit hidden by the image and the ribbon! I made the card for a colleague who wanted a special card for her granddaughter's first birthday. And she likes a lot of bling.


I used :-
Image :- LOTV topper.
Lace and ribbon :- Ribbon Girl.
Gems :- Hobby House.
Corner :- Whimsy.
Sentiment :- Stampin' Up!e Glamour Dust and Nesties.

As usual must apologise for being a bad blogger. I'm still off wme ork and you'd think I'd have lots of time to blog but somehow it doesn't happen! This week I've been at the nurse, the doctor and the dentist. Thankfully I don't need to see any of them again, at least not for a long time I hope! I can go back to work next week :(  Probably for the best as I'm enjoying being at home too much! I've also been baking for my WRI meeting so that was an evening out, an afternoon at our knitting and crochet group. And I nearly forgot an afternoon doing craft at Messy Church and time preparing for it. Wow when I see all that written down it does look like a busy week. Good thing I wasn't working too!!

I've got a crop this afternoon so I'd best go and try to organise something to do there. Lots to do but not much motivation. I need a 90th birthday card for my neighbour, a birthday card for my daughter and 2 new baby cards and a big brother card. Plenty to keep me occupied.

Thanks for looking and surely I can manage to do more blogging this week. If that dratted internet connection lets me.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Kat xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love these LOTV images
    Great colours and design

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really darling design Kat.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous!!! Loving all the sparkle!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.