Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 20 February 2012

Penny Black 189 Pearls and Lace.

This week I thought I'd try to enter the challenge at Penny Black earlier than the last minute. I've kept the card quite simple to show off the lovely lace and pearls.


I used :-
Image :- Penny Black.
DP :- First Edition.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Lace, pearls, Glamour Dust and Sakura glitter gel pen.

I'm entering the following challenges :-
Penny Black :- Pearls and Lace.
Gem of a Challenge :- Sketch.
Ribbon Girl :- Pink, brown and cream.
ABC :- Jazz it up. Lots of bling and glitter.


I meant to post this on Sunday evening but it was too late! I've been at work all day so I just feel like doing a bit of catching up now. Maybe even some knitting for a change.

Thanks for looking and I think I'll go and check out the entries over at the Totally Gorjuss where we'd like to see some lace on your cards or projects this week. How easy is that? I'm hoping to see lots of you over there this week.

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kat, love these papers and colours, super PB image and the pearls on the lace is real pretty. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah very pretty!
    I had to smile at saying you were trying
    to get this in on time...aren't we always trying!
    LOL!
    I'm glad you shared this at ABC!
    Have a wonderful week! ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card,love the image and colours....Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge,hope to see you next time...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card the lace and pearls look so pretty - Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge.Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cards look so fantastic.It designs are so fabulous.Different designs are really increase beauty in the cards.

    electric scooters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the fab image and lovely papers.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice card Kat sweet pb image and love the papers and lace. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card Kat, I love how you used your pretty lace and the design is lush
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those fun hedgies and your card is gorgeous, pretty lace and pearls - perfect!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really fab card Kat, love the image and all your bling looks great. Thanks for joining us at ABC. Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Kat! Adorable image and I love the lace and pearls! Thanks for your lovely comment too:-) Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable card kat...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww gorjuss wee card petal!
    I do adore all your Penny Black images! Always so funky and cute! The lace and pearls are perfect!

    Thanks for the lovely comments you left, I've been doing a happy dance all day lol! Its funny that you knew it was mine lol!

    Have a good Friday and fab weekend when it comes!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and thank you for joining AGOAC x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.